Learn how to create a watercolor effect background with markers & complete an artwork of customized word(s) with our fun and unique wiregraphy technique.
Materials provided for each participant
- 1 x black/white frame of 13cm height by 18cm width
- 3 x water based markers in matching color scheme
- 2 x watercolor paper of A5 size for artwork
- 2 x 1m black wire
- 1 x printed wiregraphy template
Tools provided during workshop
- cup of water & spoon for creating watercolor effect
- kitchen napkin for cleaning up
- pair of scissors
- physical session venue to be provided by client
- virtual session platform to be determined by client
- projector & screen
- microphone (optional)
- tables & chairs for participants
Professional slides with clear and concise video demonstrations will be presented during the workshop.
Program Outline - 1hr
5 mins - Introduction to wiregraphy and materials
20 mins - Creating a watercolor effect background
10 mins - Wiregraphy basic bending techniques
20 mins - Designing & bending the wiregraphy word(s)
5 mins - Attaching completed wiregraphy word(s) to frame
1-3 depending on group size
For Physical session - $80 logistics fee per workshop session
For Virtual session - "Individual Kit Postage" is available, please select option Yes/No when filling in Express Quote Form:
- Yes - $6 per pax
Address template will be provided. Please complete and revert to us 10 days before workshop date.
Lead time to receive the kit will be 2-4 working days after dispatch.
- No - Self Collection/Delivery of all kits to 1 single location - FOC
An official quotation will be provided in PDF format.
For confirmation, a signed quotation will be required as a form of acknowledgement.
Invoice will be issued after the workshop based on the actual attendance.
There will be 30-day credit terms if required.
We are not GST registered.
E-invoicing on Vendors@gov or GeBiz is available.