Learn how to create your very own unique neon sign on a painted canvas.
Materials provided for each participant
- 1 x 30 by 30cm canvas
1 x 12 colors of acrylic paints with 2 x brushes
- 1 x 2 meters LED light strip, color of light strip randomly distributed
- 1 x battery holder powered by 2 x AA batteries (batteries not included)
- 8 x short wires
- 1 x A4 printed wiregraphy alphabet template
Tools provided during workshop
- A4 blank paper
- cup of water & kitchen napkin for painting
Participants to prepare
- 2 x AA batteries
- physical session venue to be provided by client
- virtual session platform to be determined by client
- projector & screen
- microphone (optional)
- tables & chairs for participants
Professional slides with clear and concise video demonstrations will be presented during the workshop.
Program Outline - 2hrs
5 mins - Workshop introduction to tools and materials
30 mins - Painting the canvas as a background
30 mins - Designing the quote/word based on the wiregraphy alphabet template
25 mins - Bending the LED light strip into the shape of the quote/word
30 mins - Attaching the LED light strip to the canvas
1-3 depending on group size
For Physical session - $80 logistics fee per workshop session
For Virtual session - "Individual Kit Postage" is available, please select option Yes/No when filling in Express Quote Form:
- Yes - $6 per pax
Address template will be provided. Please complete and revert to us 10 days before workshop date.
Lead time to receive the kit will be 2-4 working days after dispatch.
- No - Self Collection/Delivery of all kits to 1 single location - FOC
An official quotation will be provided in PDF format.
For confirmation, a signed quotation will be required as a form of acknowledgement.
Invoice will be issued after the workshop based on the actual attendance.
There will be 30-day credit terms if required.
We are not GST registered.
E-invoicing on Vendors@gov or GeBiz is available.