Learn the basics of modern calligraphy by designing a quote together with the creation of your own watercolor background.
Materials provided for each participant
- 1 x calligraphy guide book of 28 pages
- 1 x pentel touch pen
- 3 x water based markers in matching color scheme
- 2 x watercolor paper of 23cm by 15cm for artwork
Tools provided during workshop
- pencils & erasers
- cup of water & spoon for creating watercolor effect
- kitchen napkin for cleaning up
- physical session venue to be provided by client
- virtual session platform to be determined by client
- projector & screen
- microphone (optional)
- tables & chairs for participants
Professional slides with clear and concise video demonstrations will be presented during the workshop.
Program Outline - 1hr 30mins
5 mins - Introduction to modern calligraphy and tools
15 mins - Creating a watercolor effect background
10 mins – Practicing the basic strokes & patterns with pentel touch pen
20 mins – Learning the alphabets in modern calligraphy style
20 mins – Linking of alphabets
20 mins – Designing the quote and finalizing artwork on the watercolor paper provided
1-3 depending on group size
For Physical session - $80 logistics fee per workshop session
For Virtual session - "Individual Kit Postage" is available, please select option Yes/No when filling in Express Quote Form:
- Yes - $6 per pax
Address template will be provided. Please complete and revert to us 10 days before workshop date.
Lead time to receive the kit will be 2-4 working days after dispatch.
- No - Self Collection/Delivery of all kits to 1 single location - FOC
An official quotation will be provided in PDF format.
For confirmation, a signed quotation will be required as a form of acknowledgement.
Invoice will be issued after the workshop based on the actual attendance.
There will be 30-day credit terms if required.
We are not GST registered.
E-invoicing on Vendors@gov or GeBiz is available.