A fully guided workshop to paint and complete your very own light up Christmas bauble with a faux calligraphy alphabet.
Materials provided for each participant
- 1 x 7cm diameter flat capsule acrylic clear bauble
- 1 x 1 meter battery operated LED fairy light (batteries included)
- 1 x 20cm ribbon in gold or silver
- 1 x floral wrapping paper cut to size in pastel shade
Tools provided during workshop
- permanent markers in silver & gold
- acrylic paints & brushes
- cup of water & kitchen napkin for painting
- physical session venue to be provided by client
- not available as a virtual workshop
- projector & screen
- microphone (optional)
- tables & chairs for participants
Professional slides with clear and concise video demonstrations will be presented during the workshop.
Program Outline - 1hr
5 mins - Workshop introduction to tools and materials
10 mins - Learn how to draw a faux calligraphy alphabet with template provided
10 mins - Learn how to paint a simple wreath design
30 mins - Painting onto the bauble
5 mins - Final assembly of the bauble & adding the LED fairy lights
1-3 depending on group size
For Physical session - $80 logistics fee per workshop session
Kindly note that this workshop is NOT AVAILABLE as a virtual session.
An official quotation will be provided in PDF format.
For confirmation, a signed quotation will be required as a form of acknowledgement.
Invoice will be issued after the workshop based on the actual attendance.
There will be 30-day credit terms if required.
We are not GST registered.
E-invoicing on Vendors@gov or GeBiz is available.