Learn the basics of korean style bouquet wrapping with dried and preserved flower. This mini bouquet is easy to handle for beginners with no experience. Comes complete with a dust proof clear plastic capsule and unique metal stand to showcase your work.
Materials provided for each participant
- 1 x clear plastic capsule of 11cm diameter, 5cm side thickness
- 1 x black metal stand of 23cm
- 4 x types of dried flowers in matching color scheme
- 5 x pieces of floral wrapping paper cut to size (refer to image 5)
- 1 x blank wooden white signage (refer to image 6)
- 1 x jute string and mini rubber bands
Tools provided during workshop
- pair of scissors
- physical session venue to be provided by client
- virtual session platform to be determined by client
- projector & screen
- microphone (optional)
- tables & chairs for participants
Professional slides with clear and concise video demonstrations will be presented during the workshop.
Program Outline - 1hr
5 mins - Workshop Introduction
20 mins - Arranging the flowers
25 mins - Wrapping the bouquet
10 mins - Final assembly
1-3 depending on group size
For Physical session - $80 logistics fee per workshop session
For Virtual session - "Individual Kit Postage" is available, please select option Yes/No when filling in Express Quote Form:
- Yes - $6 per pax
Address template will be provided. Please complete and revert to us 10 days before workshop date.
Lead time to receive the kit will be 2-4 working days after dispatch.
- No - Self Collection/Delivery of all kits to 1 single location - FOC
An official quotation will be provided in PDF format.
For confirmation, a signed quotation will be required as a form of acknowledgement.
Invoice will be issued after the workshop based on the actual attendance.
There will be 30-day credit terms if required.
We are not GST registered.
E-invoicing on Vendors@gov or GeBiz is available.