A budget friendly terrarium workshop suitable for all ages.
Materials provided for each participant
- 1 x plastic egg container of 12cm (height) X 9cm (diameter)
- 1 x pack of drainage pebbles
- 1 x pack of sphagnum moss
- 1 x pack of activated charcoal
- 1 x pack of soil
- 1 x pack of colored sand
- 2 x decorative figurines randomly distributed (refer to 5th image)
- 1 x pot of fittonia (2 plants)
- 1 x long spoon
Tools provided during workshop
- plastic plate for planting
- cup of water for watering
- additional figurines are available for purchase during the workshop at $1.50-$3 each
click here to view the entire range of figurines
- physical session venue to be provided by client
- virtual session platform to be determined by client
- projector & screen
- microphone (optional)
- tables & chairs for participants
Professional slides with clear and concise video demonstrations will be presented during the workshop.
Program Outline - 35mins
5 mins - Terrarium introduction and care tips
5 mins - Introduction to materials & tools
10 mins - Layering of materials
5 mins - Planting
10 mins - Decorating and watering
1-3 depending on group size
For Physical session - $80 logistics fee per workshop session
For Virtual session - "Individual Kit Postage" is available, please select option Yes/No when filling in Express Quote Form:
- Yes - $6 per pax
Address template will be provided. Please complete and revert to us 10 days before workshop date.
Lead time to receive the kit will be 2-4 working days after dispatch.
- No - Self Collection/Delivery of all kits to 1 single location - FOC
An official quotation will be provided in PDF format.
For confirmation, a signed quotation will be required as a form of acknowledgement.
Invoice will be issued after the workshop based on the actual attendance.
There will be 30-day credit terms if required.
We are not GST registered.
E-invoicing on Vendors@gov or GeBiz is available.