Learn how to paint a simple Christmas wreath to customise your very own light up Christmas bauble.
Materials provided for each participant
- 1 x 7cm diameter flat capsule acrylic clear bauble
- 1 x "Merry Christmas" sticker in gold (3 designs, randomly distributed)
- 1 x 12 colors of acrylic paint (3ml each) with 2 brushes
- 1 x 1 meter battery operated LED fairy light (batteries included)
- 1 x 20cm ribbon in gold or silver
- 1 x floral wrapping paper cut to size in pastel shade
Tools provided during workshop
- cup of water & kitchen napkin for painting
- physical session venue to be provided by client
- virtual session platform to be determined by client
- projector & screen
- microphone (optional)
- tables & chairs for participants
Professional slides with clear and concise video demonstrations will be presented during the workshop.
Program Outline - 1hr
5 mins - Workshop introduction to tools and materials
5 mins - Attach "Merry Christmas" sticker to bauble
10 mins - Learn how to paint a simple wreath design
35 mins - Painting onto the bauble
5 mins - Final assembly of the bauble & adding the LED fairy lights
1-3 depending on group size
For Physical session - $80 logistics fee per workshop session
For Virtual session - "Individual Kit Postage" is available, please select option Yes/No when filling in Express Quote Form:
- Yes - $6 per pax
Address template will be provided. Please complete and revert to us 10 days before workshop date.
Lead time to receive the kit will be 2-4 working days after dispatch.
- No - Self Collection/Delivery of all kits to 1 single location - FOC
An official quotation will be provided in PDF format.
For confirmation, a signed quotation will be required as a form of acknowledgement.
Invoice will be issued after the workshop based on the actual attendance.
There will be 30-day credit terms if required.
We are not GST registered.
E-invoicing on Vendors@gov or GeBiz is available.