Spend an enjoyable time at Make Your Own Workshop Cafe to learn the basics of terrarium building with our project kit.
Kindly note that making an appointment ensures availability of seats, this is not a private workshop session.
Type of terrarium: Open Terrarium with cactus/succulent plant
What's included in this project kit?
*Package A : $38 per pax includes the following for each participant
*Optional top-up purchases are available for upgrade to Package B, C & D on workshop day itself, please refer to the 4th image for more details.
- Glass container size: Height 8-10 cm and Diameter 10-12 cm, 3 designs to choose from (refer to 1st - 3rd image)
- All planting materials and 1 pot of plant
- 12 standard colors of decorative sand/pebbles for use during workshop
- $3 worth of decorative items (figurines) of choice
- A step by step printed guide with care tips for you to bring home
- 1 x carrier bag
- Our friendly staff's assistance whenever needed
- 2hrs duration to work on your project
Workshop outline as follows (estimated duration 1-2hrs)
- Selection of container and plants
- Terrarium introduction and care tips
- Layering of materials
- Selection of decoratives
Venue: Make Your Own Workshop Cafe, Blk 4 Upper Aljunied Lane #01-06 Singapore 360004
Workshop cafe can cater for up to 12 pax.