Spend an enjoyable time at Make Your Own Workshop Cafe to learn the basics of making a mini copper lamp with our project kit.
Kindly note that making an appointment ensures availability of seats, this is not a private workshop session.
Type of workshop: Copperworks
What's included in this project kit?
$55 per pax includes the following for each participant
Option to add on a terrarium project kit is available on workshop day itself.
- Lamp height: 28cm base: 10cm X 20cm
- Copper pipes, copper fittings and electrical components
- 1 x 5W incandescent bulb (upgrade to Edison bulb available on workshop day itself)
- A step by step printed guide with care tips for you to bring home
- Non-woven carrier bag
- Our friendly staff's assistance whenever needed
- Unlimited duration to work on your lamp
Workshop outline as follows (time required 1hr)
- Introduction to materials and tools
- Cutting of copper pipe
- Assembly of lamp including wiring works
- Testing of lamp
Venue: Make Your Own Workshop Cafe, Blk 4 Upper Aljunied Lane #01-06 Singapore 360004
Workshop cafe can cater for up to 50 pax.