Learn the basics of making a DIY water fountain complete with a turning fortune wheel symbolizing abundance and wealth.
Materials provided for each participant
- 1 x black faux ceramic plastic bowl of 5cm height, 14cm diameter
- 1 x 6cm copper pipe & 5cm rubber tube
- 1 x elbow copper fitting
- 1 x USB water pump
- 1 x pack of pebbles
- 1 x fortune wheel
- 1 x artificial moss
- 1 x fortune cat figurine
- 1 x miniature tree
Tools provided during workshop
- tubs for water to test the water pump
- additional figurines are available for purchase during the workshop at $1.50-$3 each
click here to view the entire range of figurines
- physical session venue to be provided by client
- virtual session platform to be determined by client
- projector & screen
- microphone (optional)
- tables & chairs for participants
Professional slides with clear and concise video demonstrations will be presented during the workshop.
Program Outline - 30mins
5 mins - Workshop introduction and care tips
5 mins - Assembling the fortune wheel
10 mins - Adding pebbles & water pump to the bowl
5 mins - Positioning the fortune wheel
5 mins - Adding figurines to the artificial moss
1-3 depending on group size
For Physical session - $80 logistics fee per workshop session
For Virtual session - "Individual Kit Postage" is available, please select option Yes/No when filling in Express Quote Form:
- Yes - $6 per pax
Address template will be provided. Please complete and revert to us 10 days before workshop date.
Lead time to receive the kit will be 2-4 working days after dispatch.
- No - Self Collection/Delivery of all kits to 1 single location - FOC
An official quotation will be provided in PDF format.
For confirmation, a signed quotation will be required as a form of acknowledgement.
Invoice will be issued after the workshop based on the actual attendance.
There will be 30-day credit terms if required.
We are not GST registered.
E-invoicing on Vendors@gov or GeBiz is available.