Spend an enjoyable time at Make Your Own Workshop Studio learning the basics of terrarium building.
This is a scheduled workshop class, kindly be punctual & arrive 5-10mins before the start time. No refund will be made if participant did not show up for the class.
Closed Terrarium with choice of fittonia plant or cushion moss
A closed terrarium with fittonia or cushion moss requires once every 3-4 weeks of watering.
Perfect for indoor cool environment in the office or home. Avoid direct sunlight & heat. Detailed care tips will be shared during the class.
What's included in this workshop class?
$42 per pax includes the following for each participant
- Glass container size: Height 18cm and Diameter 10cm, 3 designs to choose from (refer to images 2-4)
- All planting materials and 1 pot of fittonia plant or cushion moss
- 10 standard colors of decorative sand/pebbles for use during workshop
- $3 worth of decorative items (figurines) of choice
- A step by step printed guide with care tips for you to bring home
- 1 x carrier bag
- Our friendly staff's assistance whenever needed
- 2hrs duration to work on your project
All other necessary tools will be provided for use during the session.
Workshop outline as follows (estimated duration 2hrs)
- Selection of container and plants
- Terrarium introduction and care tips
- Layering of materials
- Selection of figurines
Venue: Make Your Own Workshop Studio, Blk 4 Upper Aljunied Lane #01-06 Singapore 360004
Class size is min. 2 pax, max. 16 pax.