Spend an enjoyable time at Make Your Own Workshop Cafe painting your own terrazzo pattern mood lamp.
Kindly note that making an appointment ensures availability of seats, this is not a private workshop session.
Type of workshop: Art Jamming - Paint Your Own Lamp
Start off by learning how to paint terrazzo pattern on paper with our comprehensive step by step video guide. Once you are confident, paint the pattern onto the lamp body with acrylic paint.
You can also choose to paint their own design.
Lastly, assemble the electrical components to complete your unique lamp!
No prior art knowledge or experience needed.
What's included in this project kit?
$55 per pax includes the following for each participant
- 1 x 8cm (D) by 7.5cm (H) clay pot as the lamp body to be painted with acrylic paint
- 1 x 1.8m cable with dimmer switch
- 2 x cutout cardboard pieces
- 1 x lamp holder
- 1 x dimmable LED Edison light bulb
- Our friendly guidance
- 2hrs duration to work on your project
All other necessary tools and aprons will be provided for use during the session.
Workshop outline as follows (estimated duration 2hrs)
- Learning how to paint terrazzo pattern on paper with video step by step guide
- Painting the terrazzo pattern on lamp body with acrylic paint
- Assembly of electric components
- Lighting up the lamp
Venue: Make Your Own Workshop Cafe, Blk 4 Upper Aljunied Lane #01-06 Singapore 360004
Workshop cafe can cater for up to a total of 12 pax for each time slot.