Join our Basic Leather Card Holder Workshop Class and meet like-minded individuals!
Workshop by Joe Chow from Second Kings Leatherworks.
Facebook | https://www.fb.com/thesecondkings
Instagram | https://www.instagram.com/thesecondkings
Create and bring home a leather card holder of your very own using veg-tanned top grain leather.
All materials and tools will be provided.
Choice of 3 leather colors available.
Card holder is approx 10.5cm length by 6.5cm width.
Workshop Outline (2hrs)
- Intro to leather
- Measuring & cutting of materials
- Water Moulding of leather
- Fold to size
- Assemble button
Basic Leather Card Holder Workshop Class will be conducted at our workshop space at
Blk 4 Upper Aljunied Lane #01-06 Singapore 360004
Kindly note the following terms and conditions:
- Please be punctual and arrive at least 5 mins before the class starts
- Payment is non-refundable after booking is made.
- Full payment is required for booking confirmation. For ibanking/ ATM transfer, please inform us once you have made the transfer.
Please contact us at email@example.com for enquires.