Floral Monogram Frame Step by Step Guide
Enjoy a therapeutic workshop session by creating your very own monogram with beautiful pressed flowers.
Watch through all the videos in sequence first before starting on this project.
What are pressed flowers?
- Pressed flowers are real flowers with their petals & leaves flattened
- The process of pressing omits light & extrudes moisture, helping to preserve the colour & shape of the flowers.
- Dye can also be added to enhance the colours
- Fresh flowers represent life & beauty while preserved flowers such as pressed flowers represent everlasting love, longevity & immortality
- With proper care, the shelf life of pressed flowers can last up to several years or even decades
Step 01 - Creating the Template
Step 02 - Arranging the Flowers
Step 03 - Glueing the Flowers
Step 04 - Final Assembly